INDILOG MOVING works with the environmental mission that includes conducting its business in compliance with required environmental laws, regulations and permits. The company works to improve environmental performance in all packing and moving operations. Our policy is intended to help develop long-term benefits for all workers, our team and our communities of the company. The major areas of concern include the following:
• Workers and contractors must comply with all applicable environmental rules and regulations.
• The communication lines for all environmental programs and audits are established and maintained.
• All operations are managed in an environmentally sensitive manner by emphasizing conservation through source reduction, recycling, and the use of renewable resources.
• To help assure compliance with federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations, the company regularly monitors and audits environmental performance.
INDILOG MOVING works with the statement to keep their customer’s personal information within itself only. It restricts its sharing to any other party except you. All your relocation information such as about you, accompanying party, the location of your possessions, contact information, details about your possessions, collection of documents, necessary information to interact with governmental agencies and any necessary information are collected and utilized for the prescribed purpose. INDILOG MOVING operates on a domestic and global scale as such your personal information is subject to the Privacy Shield any local laws as well as laws present in India or overseas. This Privacy Statement details the information we gather and what we do with it. Information provided or obtained during the relocation process in expressly stated and is confidential with the company throughout.
All personal and specific information related to the individual associated including name, address, contact details, email, passport, work visa, bank account information, Tax ID, etc. INDILOG MOVING specifies the following:
• All personal information collected is necessary to arrange services, facilitate your relocation and interact with authorities.
• Personal information will only be shared with those parties or authorities involved in facilitating your relocation with your consent.
• We will remain reasonably responsible for all personal information shared with affiliates and Third Parties as provided in Privacy Shield.
• We will not share or sell your personal information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation. However, we may disclose your information in certain cases where we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe it is required by law.
• We reserve the right to disclose any information necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone who may be intentionally or unintentionally violating, causing harm/interference/injury to INDILOG MOVING property, rights, Customers and Governmental Agencies, etc.
• We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, tracking shipments, customer services and marketing efforts. We may disclose your personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets; in the event of such a change notice will be posted on the website. INDILOG MOVING will take reasonable steps to ensure all third parties are obligated to protect personal information.
Personal information will be retained as long as your record is active and thereafter consistent with data retention policies.
The website and operational platform are hosted and located within India. Any information provided on your behalf or personal information you provide equates to consent to its transfer, storage, processing and use in accordance with this Privacy Compliance and Indian company law.
Your personal information is super important to us. INDILOG MOVING maintains reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect all data. INDILOG MOVING regularly reviews receipt, delivery, use, security standards, and procedures for handling all information both internally and externally to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use or access to personal information. We limit these activities giving full protection to our clients.
INDILOG MOVING reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time and at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be made available on the website prior to becoming effective. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t access to rights which you are entitled to. You can check about the following and access rights of the following:
• Verify if INDILOG MOVING or a third party is processing your information
• Confirm what specific information INDILOG MOVING have of yours
• Erase your information within the constraints of any legal or contractual limitations
• Restrict processing for later evidence or use
• Object to having your information used for marketing (INDILOG MOVING doesn’t utilize or share your information)
INDILOG MOVING tracking technology includes cookies to collect information such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit page URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the websites you visit, number of links you click while on the websites and other data.
INDILOG MOVING website may make use of “cookies” to measure website activity and provide analytics. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to collect sensitive information about your computer or data residing on your computer. Most major websites use this technology and most browsers are set up to accept them. You can disable cookies if you want at the home page
Indilog Moving Pvt Ltd is registered under the Ministry of Micro & Small Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India is an established and experienced Packers and Movers Company based in New Delhi.
Copyright @ 2022 Indilogmoving.com | All Rights Reserved