Relocating your office can be daunting as well as an exciting experience. But, most of the time, it is an exhausting experience. It takes a lot of effort and energy to shift the entire office while taking care of the things during relocation. Indilogmoving has been skillfully relocating offices and people to their dream houses since a while; our customer's safety, as well as delicate articles, remain our primary concern. So, if you’re too thinking of relocating your office, there are 7 tips that you must keep in mind for hassle-free relocation.
1. Plan in Advance: Planning things in advance can help solve a lot of problems. You get sufficient time to analyse and think as to what are the things that are really important that you can’t go without. It also helps you to plan the relocation in advance and do the preparations likewise; hence, with a plan, you can make a schedule to carry out the process. The most important part of your planning should be deciding your budget.
2. Tell the Good news To employees: After you have done all the calculations, you must notify your employees in advance. Prior knowledge about the relocation and time schedules to avoid any on-time hindrance. They should be notified about the new address or revised phone and fax number. Employees should be acquainted with the new office rules.
A checklist of all the things can come handy, and it can also ensure that you don't miss anything while relocating. Moreover, relocation might be an uncertain change for some employees as the distance from their home to the office might increase, hence, could cause inconvenience to them. So, communicating things with your employees, help them to understand that relocation is not just a necessity, but is a part of growth. Also, if you communicate with them, they would feel that the company cares about them and they are a part of a family rather than an organisation.
3. Safeguard your files and data: We know that relocating from one place to another could be hectic and time-consuming. And, of course, you would not want to lose your crucial and important data while moving your office. Hence, it is advisable to have a backup of your data; keep your files safe at a place so that you can avoid losing your personal information and protect it from any sort of breeching.
4. Assign Tasks: Relocating from one place to another is not one man’s tasks. Therefore, different responsibilities can be assigned to trustworthy employees. This will not only make the things run smoothly also help you to take charge of other major things that might need your attention.
5. Update your address: Before moving out, it is salient to update the new address wherever necessary because you don’t want your confidential documents to be sent to the old address. Make sure to update your new address on your business card, websites, and your social media sites. Along with that, you can contact Google to change the address to your new location as well.
6. Clean before you leave: Taking your old belongings to your new office isn’t really advisable. Look for old files and furniture eaten by termites, you can dispose of such items before you move out.
7. Indilogmoving at your service: Hiring professional movers and packers in Lucknow like Indilogmoving will solve half of your problems. We can help you take care of the delicate things and as well as make the hectic relocation easy and affordable.
We at Indilog Moving understand the importance of your time and items. For us your money is as worthy as ours, so we provide the best and affordable services to make your relocation hassle-free and quick.