There is no doubt that the coronavirus has put a comma in our lives, be it professional or personal. Things got worse when the Indian government had to put a curfew in the whole country as a protective measure. It came as a shock to many people who were planning to move to their dream city, and the logistic industry too was unsure what to do next. After three months of lockdown, the government announced that they would resume the work with it’s “Unlock 1” from 1st June 2020, people anxiety touched the ceiling as they wanted to know if it is still safe to relocate to their dream house and how they can move safely?
We all know that no virus can keep us from achieving what we want, but doing this cautiously, can protect us from catching this virus. So, here we present you the top 10 ways in which you can ensure to relocate safely.
1. Know your packers and movers: Research in details about the __packers and movers__ before you decide to move out. The feedback from the people who have previously availed their services comes handy.
2. Know your new locality: Having prior knowledge about your new area may help you analyze the situation and hence, you can take all the protective measures for your family members.
3. Tightly pack the belongings: Packing things tightly in plastics may help as your belongings will be safe and free from germs.
4. Safe journey: Choose a road which has less traffic as it can help reduce the distance as well as help you to avoid coming in contact with unnecessary people while traveling.
5. Masks and sanitizers at your rescue: Never underestimate the power of masks and sanitizer because they are the ultimate life saviors. Even if you are opting for the safest traveling mode, masks and sanitizers are necessary to travel safely.
6. Avoid touching surfaces: It is quite involuntarily action, but in dire timings, it is advisable to be extra alert in the journey. Always carry a sanitizer in your pocket, so just in case you touch any surface, you can use it without wasting any time.
7. Unnecessary breaks are a big No: We all love taking a tea and pakoda break while travelling, to admire the beauty of nature and relax our body, don’t we? But such breaks at this time can invite unnecessary viruses too, so try to take the minimum and unavoidable breaks as a safety measure for your family and the team of movers and packers.
8. Online payment gateways: As technology is developing day by day, online payment seems to be an anticipated move. Moreover, considering the present the situation, it has become quite necessary to have digital payment methods in one’s wallet. So, have a word while sealing the deal with your packers and movers regarding digital payments as it will also protect them from coming in contact with the virus and also, it is hassle-free.
9. Unpacking by yourself: Avoid taking help from other people once you reach your destination. Try keeping the luggage and belongings at one side for at least 24 hours before you start your unpacking.
10. Maintain social distancing: We all know the excitement of moving to a new place and home. It becomes inevitable to have a house warming party as it gives you a chance to know your neighbors better and befriend them, but it is better to maintain social distancing at this time. However, you can add your new neighbors on social media platforms and have a tea party over a video call while adjusting to the new normal!
We at indilogmoving understand how important your safety and your dreams are to you and your family, so we always deliver the first-class facilities to help you relocate safely to your dream house.