Indilog moving Pvt Ltd

Yes you can, the preferable mode of transport is co-loading it with the other cars in a car moving carrier. We would need copy of your car’s registration, valid insurance, identity proof, authorization letter for your car, emission certificate and 15 litre of fuel in your car for taking it to and from loading and unloading point.