Code of Conduct and Moral Ethics, Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, and Anti-Trust Agreement
INDILOG MOVING maintains certain policies to guide its workers and team with respect to standards of conduct expected in areas where improper activities could damage the company's reputation and otherwise result in serious adverse consequences to the company. The purpose of this policy is to build a comprehensive statement of the policies related to anti-bribery, anti-corruption and anti-trust agreement.
It’s a request to read the following documents in compliance with the agreement for the commitment to fight against bribery and corruption.
INDILOG MOVING conducts its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in compliance with all laws and regulations.
INDILOG MOVING is committed to conducting its business with integrity underlying all relationships, including those with citizens, customers, suppliers and communities and among our workers.
The purpose of this agreement is to ensure INDILOG MOVING employees/vendors/agents/partners/suppliers are in compliance with all the applicable anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies.
PROHIBITION OF IMPROPER PAYMENTS
The company expects all associates to use only legitimate practices in commercial operations and in promoting the Company position on issues before governmental authorities. "Bribes" intended to induce or reward favourable buying decisions and governmental actions are unacceptable and prohibited.
The company will not make any contribution to any political party or to any candidate for political office in support of such candidacy except as provided in this policy and as permitted by law.
The revelation or use of any confidential information, data on decisions, plans, or any other information which might be contrary to the interest of the company without prior authorization, is prohibited.
The misuse, unauthorized access to, or mishandling of confidential information, particularly personnel information, is strictly prohibited and will subject an associate to the discipline policy up to and including immediate discharge.
Our clients and other parties with whom we do business entrust INDILOG MOVING with important information relating to their businesses. It is our policy that all information considered confidential will not be disclosed to external parties or to employees without a “need to know.”
COMPLIANCE WITH ANTITRUST LAWS
INDILOG MOVING recognizes a need to single out compliance with the antitrust laws of the country requiring a specific Company policy. The antitrust laws are relevant to many business decisions, and the consequences of violations anywhere can be seriously injurious to the Company and to the individuals involved.
DISCUSSIONS AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION WITH COMPETITORS
Communication with a competitor on subjects as to which an understanding with the competitor would be illegal, in antitrust litigation, likely to serve as important evidence of the existence of an understanding, particularly if the communication is accompanied or followed by similarity of action. The prohibitions set forth below are thus intended to avoid antitrust prosecutions which, though based on merely circumstantial evidence, may nevertheless be difficult to defend successfully.
Any violation of this policy will subject the associate to Administrative disciplinary action or immediate discharge. Any Company associate having knowledge of any violation of the policy shall promptly report such violation to the appropriate level of management. Appropriate steps are taken to protect the dignity and image of the company without ant doubt.
2. ENVIORNMENTAL POLICY
INDILOG MOVING works with the environmental mission that includes conducting its business in compliance with required environmental laws, regulations and permits. The company works to improve environmental performance in all packing and moving operations. Our policy is intended to help develop long-term benefits for all workers, our team and our communities of the company.
The major areas of concern include the following:
• Workers and contractors must comply with all applicable environmental rules and regulations.
• The communication lines for all environmental programs and audits are established and maintained.
• All operations are managed in an environmentally sensitive manner by emphasizing conservation through source reduction, recycling, and the use of renewable resources.
• To help assure compliance with federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations, the company regularly monitors and audits environmental performance.
3. PRIVACY STATEMENT
INDILOG MOVING works with the statement to keep their customer’s personal information within itself only. It restricts its sharing to any other party except you. All your relocation information such as about you, accompanying party, the location of your possessions, contact information, details about your possessions, collection of documents, necessary information to interact with governmental agencies and any necessary information are collected and utilized for the prescribed purpose.
INDILOG MOVING operates on a domestic and global scale as such your personal information is subject to the Privacy Shield any local laws as well as laws present in India or overseas. This Privacy Statement details the information we gather and what we do with it. Information provided or obtained during the relocation process in expressly stated and is confidential with the company throughout.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS GATHERED AND USED
All personal and specific information related to the individual associated including name, address, contact details, email, passport, work visa, bank account information, Tax ID, etc.
INDILOG MOVING specifies the followings:
• All personal information collected is necessary to arrange services, facilitate your relocation and interact with authorities.
• Personal information will only be shared with those parties or authorities involved in facilitating your relocation with your consent.
• We will remain reasonably responsible for all personal information shared with affiliates and Third Parties as provided in Privacy Shield.
• We will not share or sell your personal information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation. However, we may disclose your information in certain cases where we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe it is required by law.
• We reserve the right to disclose any information necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone who may be intentionally or unintentionally violating, causing harm/interference/injury to INDILOG MOVING property, rights, Customers and Governmental Agencies, etc.
• We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Personal information will be retained as long as your record is active and thereafter consistent with data retention policies.
INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, tracking shipments, customer services and marketing efforts.
We may disclose your personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets; in the event of such a change notice will be posted on the website.
INDILOG MOVING will take reasonable steps to ensure all third parties are obligated to protect personal information.
WEBSITE AND OPERATIONAL INFORMATION
The website and operational platform are hosted and located within India. Any information provided on your behalf or personal information you provide equates to consent to its transfer, storage, processing and use in accordance with this Privacy Compliance and Indian company law.
Your personal information is super important to us. INDILOG MOVING maintains reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect all data. INDILOG MOVING regularly reviews receipt, delivery, use, security standards, and procedures for handling all information both internally and externally to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use or access to personal information. We limit these activities giving full protection to our clients.
CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
INDILOG MOVING reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time and at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be made available on the website prior to becoming effective.
• But that doesn’t mean that you can’t access to rights which you are entitled to. You can check about the following and access rights of the following:
• Verify if INDILOG MOVING or a third party is processing your information
• Confirm what specific information INDILOG MOVING have of yours
• Erase your information within the constraints of any legal or contractual limitations
• Restrict processing for later evidence or use
• Object to having your information used for marketing (INDILOG MOVING doesn’t utilize or share your information)
Data Collection Technology
INDILOG MOVING tracking technology includes cookies to collect information such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit page URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the websites you visit, number of links you click while on the websites and other data.
Data Collection Technology
INDILOG MOVING website may make use of “cookies” to measure website activity and provide analytics. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to collect sensitive information about your computer or data residing on your computer. Most major websites use this technology and most browsers are set up to accept them. You can disable cookies if you want at the home page.
Delhi: Plot No. 45, KH No.24/16, Raju Enclave, Kakrola, Delhi-110078
Lucknow: 6C, 177, Vrindavan Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226002
+91 95550 50557
+91 99105 29321